Saturday, February 27, 2010

What is the official paint color of the white house exterior? Brand and color number would be helpful.?

We know it is NOT white, but what color beige is it?What is the official paint color of the white house exterior? Brand and color number would be helpful.?
While I am not able to tell you the color of the paint, I can tell you that it takes 570 gallons to cover the white house! :0) Check out this link, and at this page there is a link to email questions to the curator of the white house, I am sure he will know. This is an interesting question, and I have to ask....are you planning on painting your house the same color? Good luck, and I hope this link helps....or at least furthers your ';education'; on the white house. :0)What is the official paint color of the white house exterior? Brand and color number would be helpful.?
The color name of the White House is ';Whisper White';.

Report Abuse


  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment