Thursday, February 25, 2010

What brand of indoor house paint do you like the best and find to be the easiest to apply ?

People seem to like Benjamin Moore, Para %26amp; what about CIL?What brand of indoor house paint do you like the best and find to be the easiest to apply ?
Benjamin Moore is one of the most popular brands. I USED to be easy to apply and had great coverage. somewhere along the line they changed the formula and now I can almost guarantee you will need a second coat.





I like Behr (Home Depot). Good quality, reasonable price. You may also need two coats but it will cost less. Behr also dries quickly and you can re-coat the same day. Also, check out the Ralph Lauren color chips. The HD guy can match anyone of them in Behr.





Good Luck.What brand of indoor house paint do you like the best and find to be the easiest to apply ?
I haven't heard of the brands of paint that you listed (and I don't know your location), but I can tell you that one NOT to use is the Home Depot brand of paint. I think it's called Behr. We just painted our home a year and a half ago (we prepped it really well) and the paint is already starting to flake off. I'm really disappointed in the paint. The Sears brand of paint, however, I have used before and was really pleased with it. I think it's called Easy Living, and it was less expensive than the Home Depot brand. I have learned that the more expensive paint is not the best interior paint. If you find a color at a paint store that you really like, you can usually take the paint chip to another store and they can match the color with their paint. I've also heard that Dunn-Edwards is good, but I think it's a bit pricey.

No comments:

Post a Comment