Saturday, February 27, 2010

What brand or type of paint is good for concrete. I want to paint some garden ornaments?

They make some acid etch stains in some cool colors that are permanent and penetrate. Don't use Behr brand (HDepot)--- I find they are prone to peeling. 2-part epoxy paints will stay on. You could go to SouthernColor.com and order theirs. It's a neat website. Also, just type-in ';concrete colorants'; and hit search. I want to do something like this also, so I'll be watching the answers to your question as well. Good luck.What brand or type of paint is good for concrete. I want to paint some garden ornaments?
there are lots of good paints, just buy a national brand, that is specifically for concrete and follow their directions.What brand or type of paint is good for concrete. I want to paint some garden ornaments?
I used Krylon silver spray paint on concrete torsos that hang in my dining room. They aren't outside, but I think spray paint would work for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment