Saturday, February 27, 2010

Is there a certain brand of face paint that is good for acne-prone skin?

For a haunted house at my school I need to paint my entire face black. My skin is very acne-prone and my pores get clogged easily. Chances are that the face paint will make my skin look really bad for the next few days. Does anyone know of a ';dermatologist-recommended'; face paint or one that is made specifically for acne-prone skin? Thanks ahead of time =]Is there a certain brand of face paint that is good for acne-prone skin?
I don't know of a brand, but if the label says ';non-comedigenic'; it's better.Is there a certain brand of face paint that is good for acne-prone skin?
Paradise/Mehron face paints are the safest for from what i have found. they have aloe and chammomile and cocoa butter in them and they are water based.

Report Abuse



Snazaroo. It's water based and hypo allergenic....I think . well I know it's water based. It's approved by the FDA so it must be pretty good stuff. any way heres the link


http://www.snazaroo.us/safety.htm
As long as its non-comedogenic is shouldn't cause clogged pores
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment