Saturday, February 27, 2010

How do I paint my car to look like it is brand new ?

I want to paint my car to look like its a right out the factory. How can I do this ?How do I paint my car to look like it is brand new ?
Take it to a professional paint shop. It's impossible for someone without the correct tools, spray room and drying room to do the job right.





cheers.How do I paint my car to look like it is brand new ?
spray paint
ok first do you know how to paint if not take it to a bodyshop and have them painted for you ask them to show you some of their work to see if you like it
Save your money and take it to a body shop that will show you some of there finished jobs . You need lots of differ ant tools to be able to do this type of work..
buy 300 black permanant marker pens, get the job done in no time.





or pay a couple thousand for re-spray. i was joking above by the way, dont be sketching on your car. lol
find a good bodyshop and have it repainted, expect to pay between $6,000 and $10,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment