Thursday, February 25, 2010

What is the best brand name in house paint?

Interior space...I have heard Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams...one person told me Behr. Please help.What is the best brand name in house paint?
I have been a proffesional painter for 15 years, and i have found


Sherwin Williams to be of the highest quality and the most durable paint that i have used. I use it exclusively, unless a customer specifically asks for another brand.What is the best brand name in house paint?
Sherwin Williams
Sherwin Williams is the best quality and brand very durable and won't chip easily plus, they come in a variety of fun, funky, and sophisticated colar so i'd go with sherwin williams, but really its your choice. Good luck and hope your room turns out great!!!
I can tell you that I didn't have good luck with Behr paint in my master bedroom. It scratched off the wall and flaked.


The Sherman Williams paint in my bathroom is great.





The price of Benjamin Moore has kept me from buying it $35-50 a gallon. I am also not completely sold on the idea that the more you spend, the better the paint in regard to Benjamin Moore.
Last month's Consumer Reports magazine lists Behr as the best overall paint choice in every category of interior paint. Sherwin Williams is at or near the bottom of each category.





Hint: Have your primer tinted, at no extra charge, to your topcoat colour. Saves an extra coat.
i think comsumer reports said Behr---they did an article a few months back---you could check the mag out at the library
Benjamin Moore is a very good paint. It cost a little more but lasts over time. As with all painting, preparation is the key to making a paint job last.

No comments:

Post a Comment