Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can anyone tell me which is the best brand of interior paint out there?

I'm moving into a beautiful brand new home that of course will have white walls. The brand of paint I planned on usingwas Behr. I've been told there' a better one, but the person forgot the name of it. Help please :)Can anyone tell me which is the best brand of interior paint out there?
Consumer Reports, an unbiased, independent and nonprofit source, rated Behr (specifically their ';Premium Plus'; paints) as the number one interior paint.Can anyone tell me which is the best brand of interior paint out there?
dutchboy
I've used behr several times but what i find the best is dutch boy
I always use Benjamin Moore Ulti-Matt which is latex paint that you can wash down.
buhr
Personally I think Sherwin Williams paint is excellent. I am getting ready to use the Cashmere, Low Lusture in my living room. The painter said it goes on smooth and you can wash marks on the wall easily. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment