Thursday, February 25, 2010

What brand of interior house paint do you like?

I have a lot of interior painting to do. I want something that goes on smooth and usually covers in one coat.What brand of interior house paint do you like?
Im a 37 year experienced painter..Sherwin willimas has many good labels of paint..Pro mar 200...and cashmere are both greta wall paints..alot of people say behr..but it is one of the worst paints you can get..user unfriendly, hard on your tools , rollers brushes, etc...and THEY DO NOT HONOR THIER WARRANTY...I painted since 13 years old.. and believe me..Behr sucks!!What brand of interior house paint do you like?
Our house was painted with glidden exterior before we moved in and it was one coat.ALSO VERY VERY TOUGH PAINT.Could not say about the odor.Itdidn't smell after we moved in.If it stands up outside should last for ever inside.
~I don't care much about the brand, but I just love that new color that Sherwin Williams just introduced. It's called ';blonde';. It's not too bright and it spreads really easy. (To be safe, use the latex.)
good luck with one coat coverage very few times did it work for me and i have used a lot of brands right now Behr from home depot is top rated interior paint
My father-in-law, who is a house painter, only uses Benjamin Moore paint. He says it's the best. I also like Behr. It has less odor than Benjamin Moore.
I use Ralph Lauren for my interior walls
Benjamin Moore, expensive but easy to use
I like Behr because it doesn't have that smelly paint odor and it covers well.
behr. i thinks its called. like its pronounced bear. like the animal
I prefer Valspar.

No comments:

Post a Comment