Saturday, February 27, 2010

What is a good brand of spray paint that will last!? (please read description)?

I painted my stock rims off of my 98 eclipse. They were silver I painted them black. For the first few weeks they were nice and shiny. After that they dulled out and started to chip. What is some better paint I could use to KEEP the shine in them?





ThanksWhat is a good brand of spray paint that will last!? (please read description)?
Actually, the preparation BEFORE you paint is as important as the topcoat paint. A good sanding and a quality primer to give the paint something to adhere to.What is a good brand of spray paint that will last!? (please read description)?
duplicolor is good but you should put a clear coat on top of the color coat. clear coat by duplicolor is good. put 2 thin coats on. that should work

No comments:

Post a Comment