Thursday, February 25, 2010

What is the best brand of paint?

I will be painting everything; ceilings, bathrooms, bedrooms and living room. What are the best brands to use?























What is the best brand of paint?
Behr, rated number one by JD Powers and Consumer Reports. It can only be found at the Home Depot.





And they are having a rebate sale this weekend ($5 a gallon off, and it adds up if you have a lot of painting to do )








They have a great web-site... Behr.com





(And benjamin moore costs about $40.00 a gallon compared to Behr at $24.00 before rebate)What is the best brand of paint?
To us in South East Asia, ICI paint is the best brand.





I don't know where do you stay? I think different country have their best brand of paint. Paint made are according to the country requirement and test for the temperature, weather and the effect of atmosphere.





One more thing I want to emphasize....Expensive paint doesn't mean the best paint. You must see and judge the quality of the paint by yourself.
I only use Benjamin Moore but I can't imagine there's too much difference between the popular brands.





Here's a link that shows different paint colors by different brands. There are so many gorgeous colors, I'll bet you'll find some you love.









you know i am in the same boat here to i want to find out what and does it matter too what to by? well good luck on the search
i use benjamin moore and it has never let me down , few coats which is awesome . all the top painting contractors here use this brand and there is a reason .
to me Satin finish is the best, as far as brand, I like the brand that Lowes has.
Benjamin Moore is the most quality, hands down.
people tell me Behr
i used Behr to paint my house and it is perfect to use





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment