Saturday, February 27, 2010

Know a brand of a good car paint that's hard to come off?

I'd like to know the brand of a good car paint that's pretty difficult to scratch off. Something I could buy at Wal-Mart or other common convenience store.





I'd like to put a small picture/painting on the glass of my car, but I don't like the stickers sold at the stores and would rather do it myself.





Please and thank-you!Know a brand of a good car paint that's hard to come off?
Any of the spray paints sold at WalMart. Either in the auto section or the paint section.


Make sure the windows are really clean and final wash with alcohol.Know a brand of a good car paint that's hard to come off?
I make custom decals if you wanna just make one, cut it out of vinyl or print in on vinyl . $6 a square foot, about the same price as what youll find in walmart for thier decals.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment