Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I would like some opinions on the best brand of interior paint.?

We are getting ready to paint our living room, dining room, stairwell and hall. I love Sherwin Williams Duration but can't find the color I need with that brand. I would like some opinions as to the best brand of interior paint. Thank you.I would like some opinions on the best brand of interior paint.?
Won't they mix a color for you at no charge?





Might want to check out consumerreports.com 's latest paint test.


They're usually real close...





http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/home-鈥?/a>I would like some opinions on the best brand of interior paint.?
I know there a lot of good brands out there, but I really like Behr. Many stores will blend a color for you if you have something to show them.
Behr


Benjamin-Moore


Cabot


Dunn-Edwards


Dutch Boy


Glidden


Kelly-Moore


Kilz


Olympic


Valspar





My Dad use to be a painter and I know for sure these brands work well for indoors.





I put Kelly Moore on the list, but they tend to not have as wide of a selection and there greens tend to be a little off color depending on the light.





My personal favorites for long lasting and durability are Behr, DutchBoy and Glidden.
In so cal, Vista paint seems to be the paint of choice.
Rachel Ray compared three popular brands of paint on her show. Behr (spelling?) pronounced Bear fared better than the other two brands of paint that were tested against scratches and cleaning quality. So, I bought it for some jobs around the house and am very satisfied with it. Hope this helps. Good luck w/ur projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment