Saturday, February 27, 2010

What oil paint brand is your favorite?

just say which one u like im curious which one to buy more ofWhat oil paint brand is your favorite?
Grumbacher and Utrecht are my favorites, but they can't be the student grade. They don't tint or tone or mix how they're supposed to, so I always spend the extra money on professional grade. I do have Winsor Newton paints, but they just aren't my favorite. I have to buy them sometimes though, because the store in town just got rid of Grumbacher and if I'm in a pinch or can't make it across town, I just buy Winsor Newton.What oil paint brand is your favorite?
Utrecht. good value. And its the best art store in Detroit, where I am from.
grumbacher or winton oil colors are the ones that I prefer.
I've tried all the ones mentioned so far but for me, i found Georgian oil paints to be the best. I only buy from one store, Micheals, so i don't know if any other stores carry this brand.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment