Thursday, February 25, 2010

What would be a good brand and type of paint for a kids room?

I am buying a house and my son who is 3 wants his room painted red. I'm fine with that but I would like a good paint that cleans easily. The paint I have in the house I am renting is supposed to be scubbable but the paint comes off when you scrub to hard. Any help would be appreciated!What would be a good brand and type of paint for a kids room?
Sherwin Williams has a product called ';Duration Home.'; It's formula prevents stains from penetrating, and most stains wipe clean with water or soap %26amp; water. I suggest a semi-gloss sheen. I used it in my kitchen %26amp; I 'm quite happy with it:


http://www.sherwin-williams.com/do_it_yo鈥?/a>





It also has low odor %26amp; it prevents mold.What would be a good brand and type of paint for a kids room?
Disney??


I assume it would be a good choice.


It was created with kids in mind.


I'm not an expert though.


You should go to your Home Depot or Lowe's and ask an employee there.


That's what they're there for! To help you out!


:]


Good luck!
Any quality paint brand is fine, but because it is going to be in a child's room I would recommend using semi-gloss paint. It is easy to wipe up and clean up mishaps that happen.
  • cute hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment