Thursday, February 25, 2010

Anyone know of a good brand and model of paint sprayer?

I have bought a house that I am going to flip (first one) and I need to buy a paint sprayer. I need a good one that works right and does the job but I dont want to pay $2000 for it. I will need it for the interior and exterior of the house.Anyone know of a good brand and model of paint sprayer?
Wagner makes home owner models, airless.


http://www.jamestowndistributors.com/use鈥?/a>


http://www.amazon.com/Wagner-Power-Produ鈥?/a>Anyone know of a good brand and model of paint sprayer?
i guess you are looking for airless? or are you using an air compressor? campbell hausfeld makes nice ones...
Get yourself a nice little ';TITAN'; 440 epic it's made by titan and you can do all that you want, mines older of course (30yrs) and I've done plenty of interior/exterior work and she's still going strong, just bought her a new gun. Get the right tips and you can spray just about anything except heavy block fillers. I paid $1200.00 for mine and they now range around $850.00. Good luck Les the painter
I bought a airless sprayer for $400.00it is called pro force


works great

No comments:

Post a Comment