Thursday, February 25, 2010

What is the best paint brand?

i would like to know what the best brand of paint is. does behr, bejamin moore, or glidden work good? if not then what does?





please help.





thanksWhat is the best paint brand?
Those are the best paints on the market. I use Behr because I shop at Home Depot, but I have used the others- they are all pretty comparable. What is the best paint brand?
Depends on what you are painting!


For outdoors wood house use a paint that use to be Negley's it is now owned by Coronado paints, but they still make the Negley formula.


This paint was on my house for 21 years before I had to repaint it, and now the new paint has been on their 9 years and it still looks like new. I live in south central Texas where we have extreme heat and loads of humidity.
All of these major paint brands work. Make sure you use the right type of paint (water based, oil) for the surface you are painting, and choose the paint brand that has the color you like.





A supplier of blinds, shades, and shutters. http://blindsfactorydirect.com
In my opinion Behr is the best quality for the price. I learned my lesson the hard way when I bought Benjamin Moore for about $35 a gallon and was really disappointed.
All of the above are good but Valspar is the best. Valspar paint is available @ Lowe's. Consumer reports has picked it #1. I've used it. It's fanastic.
Devoe is a very good paint as is Sherwin Williams
behr

No comments:

Post a Comment